Acalanes Ridge, CA 15127
Application Closing Date
1. Prepare/compile monthly and daily labor requirements, request goods/materials and tools, create a work map for the maintenance program.
2. Carry out work according to work guidelines.
3. Optimizing production potential.
4. Supervise activities on routine maintenance work (land clearing, nurseries) and harvesting processes in accordance with established procedures and requirements.
5. Perform data analysis with appropriate methods and tools and submit it to the manager for review and approval.
6. Controlling the handling of maintenance and harvest until the factory is in accordance with predetermined criteria.
7. Evaluate the achievement of quality targets on a monthly basis.